Are you a food or wine enthusiast who enjoys cruising the open sea? Did you know there are cruises designed with the “foodie” in mind? The Culinary Collection of Cruises sets sail throughout the year providing an array of tempting events to satisfy the inner foodie in you. These culinary themed cruises are aboard premium and luxury cruise liners such as Celebrity, Holland America, Silverseas, Oceania Cruises, Regent Seven Seas and Crystal Cruises.
When you book one of these culinary themed cruises, you may receive amenities similar to:
- Services of a concierge host
- Demonstrations from world-renowned chefs
- Private cocktail reception
- Onboard and onshore cooking classes
- Exclusive shore events
- Onboard Ship Credits
- Wine and spirit tastings
- Delicious regional focused meals
And might we add, these amenities are at no additional costs to you. You can relish the journey aboard Celebrity’s Equinox December 12, 2011 on an 11-night Ultimate Caribbean Culinary Collection Cruise. Here are the details for Celebrity-Culinary Collection Cruise for 2011. Or if that does not work for you, you may peruse through our e-brochure to find a cruise perhaps for Thanksgiving or Christmas. Whatever suits your fancy. Or maybe you want to set sail still this month of October… there are two cruises available this month we outline below.
Aside from the Celebrity Equinox December 12, 2011 cruise, you will also find several other delectable culinary cruises inside our e-brochure ready for you to board still this year. Here is a sampling:
- Set sail aboard Silversea’s Silver Wind December 4th for a 17-day Dubai to Mahe, Seychelles cruise for a truly rewarding experience. (page 7)
- If last minute cruises are for you, you may book your next culinary cruise Oceania Cruises Rome to Instanbul onboard Marina for a 12-day Legacy of Antiquity cruise October 21, 2011. You would need to book this week if space remains. (page 15)
- Or set sail 3-days later, onboard Crystal Cruises 12-day Mediterranean & Holy Land cruise October 24, 2011. (page 17)
We are excitedly awaiting the introduction of our 2012 Culinary Cruise Collection to unveil to you. In the meantime, make sure to review the cruises mentioned above and book your trip today. If you have any questions, we are here to assist you.
And we would be remiss not to remind you this week is National Cruise Vacation Week, October 17-23, 2011.