Vacations have a bad rap for packing on the pounds. ButPremier Fitness Camp, America’s number one fitness and wellness retreat is making sure that vacations actually help guests get fit, with the new opening of their new camp at La Costa Resort and Spa in the San Diego area and the existing camp in Park City Utah.
To celebrate the new camp, Premier Fitness Camp is offering a special Surf, Ski, and Shed the Pounds package where guests can experience the best of both camps, with 4 nights in sunny San Diego and 3 nights in Park City. The special package allows guests to enjoy both surfing and skiing, as well as golf in one luxurious trip. The package includes:
· Airfare from San Diego to Utah (only 1.5 hour flight)
· A full experience at both of Premier Fitness Camp’s locations
· Accommodations with private executive rooms at these luxurious resorts
· Daily fitness and nutrition training by world-class fitness professionals
· All meals prepared by a chef with a passion for healthy, gourmet cuisine
· 3 months worth of weekly one-on-one nutrition and fitness coaching following your trip
Premier Fitness Camp is designed to help adults get fit and learn the tools they need for a life of healthy living. The camps offer guests the best in fitness with leading personal trainers, physicians, nutritionists, behavioral therapists, chefs, massage therapists and more.
This package is valid through December 31, 2012 and is subject to availability, with prices starting at $4,250. For further details, visit the Premier Fitness Camp website atwww.premierfitnesscamp.com.