Finding the appropriate bridal hair accessory is important for attaining the perfect bridal look. Almost all would-be brides first decide to settle down with the wedding dress which they are going to wear on that special day. Once a woman has made her decision about the dress, her focus then shifts to the accessories with which she is going to enhance her hairstyle. Accessories like tiaras, veils and others are increasingly popular among women.
What a woman needs to keep in mind is that the accessories chosen by her should be in coordination with three vital things- her wedding dress, the hairstyle chosen for that grand day, and most importantly, the shape of her face. Most women are found to be unaware of the fact that the hair accessory chosen should vary with different kinds of facial shapes. Accessories like bridal tiaras are really effective in framing the face. If they are worn properly, they do highlight the positive features of the face. The placement and the size of the accessories are truly vital because that can change the total bridal look either for the better or for the worse. Reading the above lines, one must be wondering about the exact way to determine the shape of the face. Provided below are a few guidelines which will enable a woman to know the shape of her face.
The Way to Determine the Face Shape
It is essential to know the shape of the face before deciding upon the accessories for the hair. A measuring tape and a ruler are required for this purpose, along with a piece of paper and a pen to jot down the following measurements.
· Firstly, the length of the face needs to be measured. Starting from the middle of the hairline, then going down to the end of the nose and finally stopping at the tip of the chin.
· Secondly, the forehead has to be measured across at its widest point. For most women, the halfway is in the middle of the eyebrows and the hairline.
· Thirdly, the jaw line has to be measured across at its widest point. The measurements should be jotted down.
· Lastly, the area at the top of the cheekbones has to be measured.
Once the above mentioned measurements are recorded, then determining the face shape becomes very easy.
· Round shaped face- If the length and the width of the face are almost equal.
· Oval shaped face- If the face has a length which is one and half times its width
· Long face- If the face is a lot longer than it is wide.
The Accessories for a Round Shaped Face
If the face has a roundish shape then such accessories should be chosen which will extend the face length wise. Such a headpiece should be chosen which will add height to the look. Side pieces should be avoided as it will further elaborate the ears and cheeks. In a round shaped face, those parts are the widest.
The Accessories for an Oval Shaped Face
An oval face is usually very nicely proportioned. As a result, any kind of accessory will suit it.
The Accessories for a Long Face
Since the face is already long, so accessories like tall tiaras, which will lengthen the face further, should be avoided. Headbands and tiaras of short height are appropriate for this kind of face. Silk flowers or combs can also be worn at the sides.
Visit- Wedding Hair Accessories.
I am SamithJhon a content writer and a Professional Blogger. I am certified with220-701 Exam Questionswhich is very popular these days and have a great scope in the field of IT Certification. I always like to take certification Exam Questions and now I have planned to pass 220-702 Exam Questions. These kinds of Exam Questions could secure your future as well as your job.