Luxury Travel Ltd. (www.luxurytravelvietnam.com) will showcase its expertise and teach luxury tour operators and travel partners at ATF Laos (atflaos.com) 2013 in Vientiane Laos from 22 to 24 Jan 2013. Stand H9.
Each year, the hosting of ATF is rotated among the member ASEAN countries. ATF 2013 marks the 32nd anniversary of this event since its inauguration in Malaysia in 1981. Lao PDR will host ATF for the second time. The country and its host city Vientiane is all geared up to welcome over 1,600 delegates, which includes some 150 ASEAN tourism ministers and officials, 800 ASEAN exhibitors, 400 international buyers, 150 international and local media as well as 100 tourism trade visitors.
The representatives of Luxury Travel Ltd. from the USA, Laos and Hanoi offices will participate in ATF 2013 as an exhibitor and buyer. The aim is to promote Vietnamese high end tourism products in the leisure luxury segment and to find out buyers who want to sell unique experiences for discerning travelers.Luxury travel is being redefined as experiences rather than brands.
“Headquartered in Vietnam, with our management offices in Laos, ASEAN Tourism Forum 2013 is a chance for us to establish our business relationship with all of you who look for reliable full travel service agencies and luxury tour operators.” said Pham Ha, founder and CEO of Luxury Travel Ltd.
Benefits of face to face meetings at the ATF show include:
· Meet and talk with a multi-language team: Vietnamese, Laos, French, German, English
· Updating fresh Indochina tourism products and introducing a new halal holiday concept.
· Understanding what luxury and luxury travel really means to you
· Discussion of FAM trips to Vietnam/Laos/Cambodia/Myanmar
· Seeing for yourself before you sell to customers, luxury travel is being redefined as experiences rather than brands.
· Learn what niche travel products are available for luxury travelers
· Learn how best to sell luxury travel products to the economy and luxury class and everyone in between
· Learn how to increase your sales volumes and maximize profits for luxury tour operators, travel agencies and local experts
· Learn about Luxury Travel Ltd’s brochure and luxury travel guide book and how they help travel professionals reach their peak sales performance
· See how local luxury travel advisor teams work and collaborate with the travel experts effectively around the clock for the benefit of their customers
· See how to exceed customer’s expectations and make them lifetime customers for the travel company
· Get a confidential tariff book for 2013-2014 in French, English and German
For further business discussion with Luxury Travel representatives, book an appointment in advance at ATF13@luxurytravelvietnam.com, check website at www.luxurytravelvietnam.com or drop by Lux’s stand H9.
Vietnam’s first luxury tour operator/DMC (www.luxurytravelvietnam.com)isbased in Hanoi, with offices throughout Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand. Luxury Travel is exceptionalat designing tailor-made tours and providing unique travel experiences.
Opened in 2004, the Luxury Travel Company Limited has its own offices, luxury vehicles, luxury travel advisors, andrepresentativeoffices in California,London, Berlin,Paris, andSydney. The company’s depth of experience and large infrastructure enable it to create unique itineraries with the operational confidence to fulfill client expectations.
Luxury Travel Ltd. haswon numerous travel awards for excellent performance including the most recent“The Years’ Best” of the Guide Awards in 2012. www.facebook.com/luxurytravelcompany