This policy covers how LuxeMont, LLC, LuxeLounge, and its Web property JustLuxe.com, treats personal information that we collect and receive, including information related to your past use of JustLuxe products and services. Personal information includes your name, mailing address, phone number, e-mail address, and any other information that is not otherwise publicly available. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that JustLuxe does not own or control or to people that JustLuxe does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
JustLuxe collects personal information when you subscribe to our free regular e-mail service, when you use JustLuxe products or services, when you visit JustLuxe web pages or the Web pages of certain JustLuxe partners, when you sign up for the monthly newsletter, and when you enter promotions and giveaways. JustLuxe may combine information that we have about you with information that we obtain from business partners and other companies. JustLuxe may collect information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer. JustLuxe automatically receives and records information that our server logs from your browser, including your IP address. JustLuxe uses information for the following general purposes: to customize advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for products and services, to improve our services, to contact you, to conduct research and to provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
To customize your experience on the Site and to simplify the Site's registration process, we provide you with the opportunity to access or interact with third-party services, such as Facebook and Twitter. When you connect to the Site through these third-party services, we may share information about you with these third-party service providers and they may share data about you with us.
When you allow us to access your data through a third-party service to create a Site profile, we may use this data for several purposes, including:
- Creating relationships automatically within our system: For example, if you connect to us via a service with a public friend list, like Twitter, we may check to see if any people you follow on Twitter are also Site members. If we find a match, we will replicate your Twitter relationship with those members, setting them to be fans, followers, or friends on our Site.
- Suggesting relationships: For example, if you connect via a service that has a private contact list (like Google and Yahoo!), we check for people in your contacts who are Site members and suggest that you become a fan of these users. This process is not automatic; you must affirmatively choose to become a fan of these suggested users.
- Populating a list of potential friends to whom you can send emails: When users share content with their friends using, for example, the forward-to-a-friend feature on the Site, we may use friend lists from third-party services to create a list of contacts to whom you may choose to send the email message.
- Populating a list of potential friends to whom you can send service-specific messages: For example, we may use friend lists from a third-party service to create a list of contacts to whom you may choose to send an invitation to view an interactive slideshow.
- To enhance and personalize your experience on the Site. When you are connected via a third-party service, we may access certain account information, such as your profile picture, what stories are popular in your network, and what your friends are saying about certain articles or blog posts, in order to enhance and personalize your experience on the Site.
In addition, if you connect to a Facebook account, your experience on the Site may be personalized. For example, you may automatically see what stories are popular in your network, and what your friends are saying about particular stories.
Please note that you may disconnect third party accounts at any time from your edit account page. Please remember that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party services. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of all third-party service providers.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communication from us and our partners.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database so as not to receive future correspondences, or to no longer receive our service.
1. You can send an e-mail to info@JustLuxe.com
2. You can call 619-615-0181
Information Sharing and Disclosure
JustLuxe may set and access JustLuxe cookies on your computer in order to track you when you're on our websites and to recognize your visits. JustLuxe may use web beacons to access JustLuxe cookies inside and outside of our network of websites and in connection with JustLuxe products and services.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe have a reasonable need to come in contact with that information to or in order to do their jobs. In certain areas, JustLuxe uses industry standard SSL encryption to protect date transmissions.
JustLuxe may update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your email account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
501 W. Broadway, Plaza A-321
San Diego, Ca. 92101