As a traveler and luxury travel advisor for over 40 years, I've been many places around the world....(expand)
As a traveler and luxury travel advisor for over 40 years, I've been many places around the world. My passion is traveling to places the average tourist doesn't get to see and doing that for my clients as well. Three years ago I took my business virtual so I could reach beyond the Milwaukee area and share my travel passions with more
Luxe Travel Advisors provide unforgettable travel experiences for our clients, with the help of Virtuoso insider access.
Specialties:• web-based Luxury Travel Arrangements
• exclusive Luxury Travel Amenities
• offers for Private Members with Free Membership
• group & incentive travel
• family vacation trip planning
• hassle-free, all-inclusive luxury resorts (such as Iberostar and Secrets Resorts)
• couples retreats & girlfriend getaways
• destination weddings & honeymoons (with exclusive Virtuoso amenities)
• luxury travel with exclusive resorts and cruises (including Seabourn Cruises)
• space tourism
• corporate travel
I agree with Nathan that river cruising is an exceptional way to voyage. If you are looking at an ocean cruise, consider some of the small luxury lines like Silversea, Windstar or Compagnie du Ponant. They have the advantage of getting to ports the larger liners can't.
These trips are divine! I love the Hawaii collection especially, how can you go wrong with golf in paradise? Of course, if you can't away for the whole package, maybe just a small sampling of some extraordinary golf packages around the US will tide you over until you have the time. http://blog.luxetravel.com/blog/bid/284009/Top-5-Summer-Golf-Packages-in-the-US-Caribbean
As a self professed foodie, I'm excited to see all the delicious options in Scottsdale. We were just looking into Golf Vacations in the area and it's always good to know where to eat after a day out on the course.