What is cuter? An adorably cute kid or an uber Halloween costume.Both?Or a cute baby adorning the Halloween Costume! Gone are the days when ghost-face costumes, skeleton body suits and Geisha costumes made a kids fashion statement. However animal and bird costumes are hit this season. Colourful macaws, cool cape owls, cubs, baby pigs and more come in a wide range. Also Hollywood characters like Harry Potter, Jack Sparrow, Minions, Smurfs and Nasa costumes are on high demand.
1. Crocodile Onesie: Croc onesies are very popular among both girl and boy toddlers. They give out characteristics of a kid being naughty and calm at the same time. These costumes mostly come in green and yellow colors. Kids following the monkey and crocodile cartoon series can identify themselves with the costume.
2. Unicorn Costume: The unicorn costume is popular with girl kids. A cape is designed with a furry tail and horn that comes separately with it. Put on your kids best sweater and wear the cape over it. Your baby is ready to show off the mythological creature of all times. Unicorn suggests gentle and mystifying characteristics. White and pink colors are common and they come in all sizes. A mom and a daughter can adorn this costume together too.
3. Monkey Costume: The cheekiest of all costumes is the monkey costume. Popular amongst every kid, the monkey costume is perfectly suitable for hyper-active children. The ones who hop skip and jump all the time are the perfect tots to wear this one. The monkey costumes come in brown color with pink face. And the monkey playsuit makes your child look adorably cute. The costume can be re-worn at fancy dress parties too.
4. Koala Costume: It is one of the most comfortable and endearing costume your tot can sport. The fluffy material of the costume with ears and hood make the kids even cuter. This costume is in trend with infants and babies. This baby can signify calmness in this baby-suit. The baby can be at ease and at the same time look cool with the Koala costume. The sizes vary and the colours too.
5. Spider Costume: After the millennium 2k bug bit everyone and the 2.0 web making its way through, the spider costume came into picture. The black costume that also comes with antenna and web is an absolute favourite among the boys. The savvy kids can show off their tech-skills by opting for the spider costume. It comes in all sizes.
6. Dinosaur Costume: The best part about wearing this costume is the colours available in market. Bright colours like red, green, blue and yellow are the most sought for. These costumes come in a jumpsuit style with scales on it. Animated movies like Dinosaurs and T-rex inspired these costumes to be a hit in children. They come in all sizes.
Lion, tiger, leopard, giraffe, elephant and turtle costumes have always been on the Halloween top costumes list. These costumes are easily available online and in markets. Some of the top selling online portals are amazon, ebay and onesiezoo.com
Crystal is a fashion blogger who contributes resourceful articles to few top online fashion blogs on the web.