You may need a makeup kit either at home, on the go, or both. What’s in your makeup bag is essential in a makeup bag is essential. Having a makeup bag ready to go allows you to have quick access to kit for an easy application. To maintain your kit every few months go through and throw out any makeup that has gotten old and replace any products that have small amounts left.
- Concealer is used to hide blemishes and other marks on the face. Choose a color lighter than your skin color. The shelf life for concealer is up to 1 year.
- Foundation evens and smooths out your skin tone giving you a smooth palette to begin applying other products. The shelf life for foundation is up to 1 year.
- Face Powder takes away the shine and can be used to set foundation. By using it you can help make your foundation last for a longer time. The shelf life for face powder is up to 2 years.
- Bronzer adds additional color to your face and makes the skin appear brighter. Apply bronzer to the face on the chin, forehead, cheeks and nose. The shelf life for bronzer is up to 2 years.
- Blush adds color to your face and used to simulate a more natural glow. The shelf life for blush is up to 2 years.
Eye Liner Pencils
- Eye pencils are used to outline the eye and are one of the quickest ways to enhance your eyes. The shelf life for eye liner pencils is up to 2 years. Liquid eyeliner’s shelf life is 3-6 months.
- Eye shadow gives your eyes drama and in addition to the eye liner pencil eye shadow makes your eyes stand out. Eye shadow comes in different colors and forms. The shelf life for powder eye shadow is 2 years and cream eye shadow for up to 18 months.
- Mascara is a necessity it helps accentuate the lashes making the eyes even more dramatic. Mascara is used to help thicken and darken eyelashes. If you’re in a rush and you grab one beauty product then grab the mascara. The shelf life for mascara is 3 months.
- Lipstick adds color and keeps lips looking luscious. The shelf life for lipstick is 2 years.
- Lip liner helps create definition to the lips and help makes the shape of your lips stand out. The shelf life for lip liner is 2 years.
- Lip gloss is used to give your lips shine, moisture, and can add a touch of color. The shelf life for lip gloss is 1 to 1 ? years.