Photo Courtesy of BurberrySeptember issues are out, fall is around the corner and your closet is probably overflowing with last seasonís looks. Nothing is wrong with ensuring you have an ample supply of handbags and other accessories, but what are essentials in the luxury shoe department for the upcoming months? Check out this Top 5 list where weíve narrowed down the must-have styles for your wardrobe this season.
1. Sophisticated Slippers: Toss the ballet flats and trade them in for the male-inspired shoe that comes in all designs and have a small heel to make it perfect for any day at work or happy hour with the girls. This is definitely a bold, confident piece that you can flaunt as the accent of your outfit. Photo Courtesy of Tory Burch
2. Cap-Toe Pumps: Sick of bland pumps? Make your shoes your ultimate accessory with a cap-toe pump that dazzles with a metallic tip. The punch of flare brings any work outfit to life and says, ďIím here and in charge.Ē Photo Courtesy of Carlo Pazolini
3. Wedge Sneakers: Not sandalsó sneakers. The athletic-inspired shoe style sold off the shelves in the spring and is sure to be just as popular this fall. The feminine take on the traditional sneaker adds inches to your height and definition to those legs. Walk out in high style. Photo Courtesy of Ash Shoes
4. Color-Block Heels: These heels are the latest thing this season, with transitioning colors from pump to sole. Bold colors give personality to your ensemble and turn heads with every step. Photo Courtesy of Tory Burch
5. Chelsea Boots: Trade your zip-up thigh-high stilettos for these mod-inspired slip on boots. They come in heels or flats and pair perfectly with everything from leggings to skirts for a trendy style with ease. Photo Courtesy of Burberry