Photo Courtesy of BurberryWe are always looking for those staple items we can mix and match and virtually wear forever. This fall make sure you have the following list of luxury fashion items in your wardrobe to make a statement and always be ready for a costume change to move flawlessly from day to night.
1. White Tuxedo Jacket: It dresses up and dresses down, but more importantly it stands out. We've already seen this one from BCBG on several trendsetters.
2. Vibrant Scarf: It’s easy, carefree and chic. This simple item can give life to an old top and is a great way to play on styles and prints. We think this one from Ralph Lauren has just the right amount of color.
3. Studded Flats: Bring these to an event or work when you need to ditch the heels without going drab— it's the perfect way to stay feminine and classy. We think these ones from Marc by Marc Jacobs are tough but still feminine.
4. Polka-Dot Blouse: An adorable piece that can move from the office or transition to date night. Wear it flowing over jeans for a stress-free, fun look. This one from Lanvin is subtle enough to achieve a sophisticated look.
5. Embellished Coat: An item that looks good on every shape and size, make this your go-to this fall. Throw this one on by Miu Miu to make a statement.
6. Eye-Catching Heels: Colorblock? Cap-toe? Experiment with some bold color to make a statement– from head-to-toe. These peep-toes from Alexander McQueen come in a great shade for a summer-to-fall transition.
7. Bold Cuff: Add some bling to your wrist with a modern shape that makes for a completely sophisticated look. This one from DANNIJO gets the job done.
8. Pleated skirt: If you haven’t noticed, they’re everywhere! Feminine and flattering for the waistline, this is a nice change from a pant that you can easily pair with a tank, T and even a scarf or denim jacket to complete the look. Check out this one from Givenchy.
9. Statement Necklace: Swarovski crystals? Yes, please. This one from CA & LOU is one of our favorites.
10. Bright Bag: A bold colorful handbag or purse finishes off any ensemble in high fashion. How about orange or red? With all the latest labels showcasing accent handbags, the selection is yours for the choosing. We think this one by Elie Tahari is especially dreamy.