Valentine's Day Cocktails
This Valentine's Day, no matter whom you celebrate with, friends or lovers, single or with a group, there's a cocktail for that. Browse through our Valentine's Day Cocktails for the concoction that best fits your February 14th.
By Carly Zinderman
For a berry fun way to celebrate the day of romance, try The Maker's Heart.
Recipe by Ryan Goodspeed, Head Bartender
at Michael's Genuine Food & Drink (Miami, FL)
1. Shake and strain up or over ice
2. Garnish with an orange peel
3. Dash of Fee Bros. Orange Bitters
4. Rim with navel orange-zested sugar
In a mixing glass combine:
- 3 Blackberries
- 1 oz POM 100% Pomegranate Juice
- ? oz Lemon Juice
Muddle. Add ice and:
2 oz. Maker's 46
? oz Sweet Vermouth (preferably Carpano Antica)
1 oz Simple Syrup
For sugar rim: Take one ounce of plain white sugar and zest it with four peels of orange.
For love that strikes at first sight, Cupid's arrow is surely to blame. Try Cupid's Mark for a sure hit every time.
- 1 oz. Maker's Mark
- Chilled sparkling apple cider
- Maraschino cherry
1. In a Champagne flute pour Maker's Mark
2. Fill glass with chilled sparkling apple cider
3. Add maraschino cherry
First loves are the stuff of legend, so try the Flying Aphrodite for a brand new romance.
- 2 oz. Tequila Avión Reposado
- 1.5 oz. rose water (Can use Monin Rose Syrup mixed with water as alternate)
- 1 oz. prickly pear juice
- 1/4 oz. fresh lemon juice
1. Shake all ingredients over ice
2. Strain into a chilled martini glass
3. Garnish with a crimson rose petal and fresh strawberry
Who Needs Him?
Getting over an old flame? Here's the perfect cocktail to help you do it.
- 1 ? oz. Tequila Avión Reposado
- 1 oz. Domaine de Canton
- 2 oz. Fresh Sour Mix
1. In a shaker, muddle one piece of fresh ginger
2. Add ice and all ingredients
3. Shake and strain over fresh ice
4. Top with club soda and garnish with a lime twist
Who Needs Her?
Is she still on your mind? Try serving up this cocktail as a tasty distraction.
- 2 parts Maker's 46 Bourbon
- ? part Cointreau liqueur
- ? part maraschino liqueur
- ? part fresh lemon juice
- Dash of Angostura Bitters
1. Combine all ingredients into shaker filled with ice
2. Shake and strain into a cocktail glass
3. Sugared rim optional