Photo Courtesy of ChoclatiqueLove doughnuts and chocolate? The two come together in Choclatique's new Designer Donuts. The adorable ring-shaped treats are actually handmade miniature chocolates that look and taste like real doughnuts and come in just about every favorite doughnut flavor you can imagine. Choclatique’s Designer Donuts are around about 60 calories each, much less than your average doughnut.
- Jelly donut - a strawberry filled treat in milk chocolate sprinkled with sugar
- Chocolate sprinkles - a dark chocolate cream-filled donut in milk chocolate, glazed with white chocolate and topped with dark chocolate sprinkles
- Almond coconut flake - an almond butter and coconut filled donut dark chocolate
- Carrot cream cheese - a carrot cake ganache and sour cream-cheese cake filled donut in dark chocolate
- Johnny Appleseed’s apple - a buttery caramel and spice apple filled donut in milk chocolate
- Marshmallow mint chip - a mint, mini-chocolate chip ganache filled donut in dark chocolate