Photo Courtesy of The Westin Kierland Resort & SpaTired of Turkey? Go to the grocery store and pick up ingredients for Millionaire Tacos! Compliments of The Westin Kierland Resort & Spa, Scottsdale, Ariz. Pairing Suggestion: Paige Springs Cellars? 2010 Vino de la Familia Blanca ($21).
Ingredients: (Makes 5 tacos)
- 2 oz. Hamachi (Yellowtail)
- 2 oz. Lobster diced
- 1 oz. Mangoes
- ? tsp. Lime Juice
- ? oz. Fried Onions
- ? oz. Scallions
- 1 tbsp. Pickled Jalape?o, chopped
- 1 oz. Ahi Tuna, diced
- 5 Yucca Taco Shells (a crispy yucca chip in the shape of a taco. Buy in a store or make them yourself following instructional video below)
- 5 Daikon Sprouts
- ? oz. Lemon Oil
- Kewpie Sauce (recipe below)
- 4 oz. Japanese Mayonnaise
- 1 oz. Yuzu
- 1 oz. Ponzu
- 1/8 oz. Red Pepper Flakes
- Combine all ingredients well
- 1. Season the Hamachi and lobster in a bowl. Marinate in lime juice.
- 2. Add the kewpie sauce, fried onions, and scallions.
- 3. In a separate bowl toss the tuna with lemon oil. Season to taste.
- 4. Divide the ceviche mixture and place in taco shells.
- 5. Top each taco with ahi tuna and garnish with jalape?o, daikon sprouts, and chives.