- Cooked lobster meat; preferably the tail of a 1 ? pound lobster cut into 4 long pieces
- Corn Dog Batter (recipe to follow)
- 2 oz creamy mustard dip (recipe to Follow)
- Your favorite Pickles
- 4 Bamboo tooth picks
- ? gallon Peanut oil to fry
Heat up the Peanut oil in a heavy pot or deep fat fryer to 350.
Dip the lobster pieces in the batter, covering completely.
Carefully place lobster in oil and fry 3-4 minutes, until golden brown.
Remove from fryer with tongs or a slotted spoon and rest on paper towel for 30 seconds.
Sick one end with the toothpicks and serve with Mustard dip and pickles.
Mustard Dip Ingredients & Directions:
- 1/2 cup whole grain Dijon
- 1/4 cup regular Dijon
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 2 T red wine vinegar
- 2 T minced tarragon
Corn Dog Batter Ingredients & Directions:
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup Buttermilk
Let rest 10 minutes.