Before the meal begins, guests will be treated to refreshing drinks created by ARIA Mixologist Craig Schoettler. Once it's time to serve dinner, the menu will include:
- Ora King Salmon with avocado puree and pink peppercorn; paired with Layer Cake Chardonnay, Central Coast 2012 and Cherry Pie Stanly Ranch, Carneros 2011.
- Maine Diver Scallops with braised oxtail, wild mushrooms and rapini; paired with IF YOU SEE KAY, Lazio Italy 2011 and Ancient Way Shiraz, Barossa Valley Australia 2005.
- Grilled Quail with onion puree, dates and smoked pearl onions; paired with Hundred Acre Precious Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley 2010 and Hundred Acre Few and Far Between Cabernet, Napa Valley 2009.
- Braised Veal Cheeks with black garlic, spring beans and bone marrow crostini; paired with Hundred Acre Ark Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley 2010 and Hundred Acre Kayli Morgan Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley 2010.
- Milk Chocolate and Earl Gray Panna Cotta with madeleines and blackberries; paired with Hundred Acre Port, 2007.
The all-inclusive tickets cost $225 a person and are obviously only sold to those over 21.