Mina's six-course pairing menu, which he crafted with the help of his restaurant's Executive Chef Ben Jenkins, includes:
- Chef’s Selection of Canapes: paired with Illumination Sauvignon Blanc
- White Asparagus: complemented with king salmon and Osetra caviar; paired with Flowers Chardonnay
- Hudson Valley Foie Gras: seasoned with lavender and plum; paired with Flowers Pinot Noir
- Roasted California Squab: served with heirloom beets and blackberry jus; paired with Neyen Blend
- Snake River Farms New York Strip: flavored with lobster mushroom and sesame; paired with Quintessa 2010
- Crottin de Chavignol: served with black mission fig and hazelnut; paired with Faust Cabernet Sauvignon
Tickets cost $195 per person and you must be at least 21-years-old to attend. To make a reservation, call (702) 693-7075 or visit the Bellagio's Concierge.