The Best Men's Sunglasses Trends for Summer 2013
Food & Wine Event
Join us at the festival for a great day of beer sippin', bourbon tastin', music listenin', cigar smokin', and barbeque eatin'. Your admission buys you a sampling glass so you can enjoy an ALL-YOU-CARE-TO-TASTE sampling of beer and bourbon. Some of the best barbeque vendors are on-site if you get hungry all while enjoying seminars in the tasting theater and LIVE music all day.
* Souvenir Glass For Tastings
* Unlimited Beer and Bourbon Tastings as you stroll from table to table and tent to tent. There are 40 Bourbons and 60 Beers on Tap. Enjoy, but please drink responsibly.
* BBQ Galore! Enjoy the great barbeque selection - pulled pork from whole hogs, ribs, brisket, chickens, sausages and any fixin' you could imagine. We'll keep the portions heavy and the prices low.
* Enjoy Seminars in the Tasting Theater with Master Distillers, Brewmasters, and Pit Masters From the Deep South.
* Listen To Live Rock & Blues Music and great Bluegrass on The Main Stage.
* Enjoy the Great Contests on the Main Stage: BBQ Bean Eating Contest and the BBQ Babe Contest.
* Browse Cool Exhibits of Brewerania, Hot sauces, bbq accessories, and even a cigar tent for all guests.
Whole Hog Friday Night Pig Pickin' - June 15th 6pm-10pm
VIP Bacon Session - June 16th Noon - 6pm
Regular Session - June 16th 2pm - 6pm
If you have any questions about your ticket order, please call anytime Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm EST 800-830-3976
National Harbor Washington , DC
Tickets can be purchased online
Always a bustling neighborhood, the Italian Market turns it up a notch during the 9th Street Italian Market Festival in ... READ MORE
The Atlanta Food and Wine Festival will be held May 10-13 in Midtown. The festival's goal is to bring together barbecue ... READ MORE
Napa Valley, CA
America's first charity wine auction remains the premier celebration of wine the world over. After 31 years, this event ... READ MORE