Robin Lawley Fronts Violeta—The New Plus-Sized Line From Mango
Performing Arts Event
The Windy City Circus' mission is to enliven our community through the excitement of a traditional circus performed under the Big-Top. The joy we create through performance and our planned outreach programs will lift spirits & make memories for all people and benefit underprivileged and disabled children whom may not have the opportunity to otherwise experience such a show. The Windy City Circus strives to provide the community with affordable family entertainment featuring professional, world-class performers.
* The Windy City Circus will provide spectators with an electrifying performance that will tweak the imagination of all those entering the show. Audiences will delight in the artistry of great performers which will entertain and educate as the show weaves around fascinating vignettes that spot light historical people and places which have made the greater Chicagoland area a world class community
* All seats are within 50 feet of the ring!
* The two hour plus performance will thrill the audience with international aerial and trapeze artists, clowns, jugglers, show horse and dog acts, and a myriad of fascinating characters and interactive experiences to dazzle and delight
* The inaugural season of WCC will feature the world renowned David & Dania - "Quick Change" routine.
* The crowd will be guided through the event by David Michael Maas who will also act as 'Master of Ceremony's
Many of the World's most famous circus stars are eager to assist David in establishing the WCC as a an on-going tradition in the Chicago area.
Navy Pier Festival Hall 600 East Grand Avenue Chicago , IL
Las Vegas, NV
Back by popular demand, Cirque du Soleil presents the annual CIRQUE WEEK, offering fans the experience of a lifetime ... READ MORE
Winner of 9 Tony Awards® including Best Musical! From Trey Parker and Matt Stone, four-time Emmy Award-winning creators ... READ MORE
By December 16, 1773, all the fuss about tea in Boston had come to a boil. Three ships loaded with tea sat anchored in ... READ MORE