Själ Skincare Let's Us In On Why Gemstones Are More Than Just A Luxury
Performing Arts Event
Event Time:Christmas Performances (19th Dec - 1st Jan)
WINNER of 28 Major awards worldwide, including the Olivier Award for
BEST NEW MUSICAL.
JERSEY BOYS, The internationally acclaimed hit musical, tells the remarkable rise to stardom of one of the most successful bands in pop music history.
Discover how four New Jersey boys form the wrong side of the tracks invented their own unique sound, were inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and sold 100 million records worldwide. With spectacular performances of all their hits, JERSEY BOYS is the true life story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.
The story of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons, Frankie Valli, Bob Gaudio, Tommy DeVito and Nick Massi, and how this group of blue-collar boys from the wrong side of the tracks became one of the biggest American and International pop music sensations of all time. They wrote their own songs, invented their own sounds and sold 175 million records worldwide - all before they were thirty.
* Monday 19th December - No Performance
* Tuesday 20th December - 3.00pm & 7.30pm
* Wednesday 21st December - 7.30pm
* Thursday 22nd December - 7.30pm
* Friday 23rd December - 7.30pm
* Saturday 24th December - 3.00pm
* Sunday 25th December - No Performance
* Monday 26th December 7.30pm
* Tuesday 27th December 3.00pm & 7.30pm
* Wednesday 28th December 3.00pm & 7.30pm
* Thursday 29th December 3.00pm & 7.30pm
* Friday 30th December 3.00pm & 7.30pm
* Saturday 31st December 3.00pm
* Sunday 1st January - No Performance
Prince Edward Theatre Old Compton Street, W1V 6HS London
Tel: 0844 482 5151
Las Vegas, NV
Back by popular demand, Cirque du Soleil presents the annual CIRQUE WEEK, offering fans the experience of a lifetime ... READ MORE
Winner of 9 Tony Awards® including Best Musical! From Trey Parker and Matt Stone, four-time Emmy Award-winning creators ... READ MORE
By December 16, 1773, all the fuss about tea in Boston had come to a boil. Three ships loaded with tea sat anchored in ... READ MORE