YOUR

DAILYLUXE

 
CONNECT WITH US

Which State Would Your State of Mind Fit Best?

Posted: Oct. 25th, 2013  |  By DailyLuxe News

Photo: TIME

How does your personality map out?

Have you taken the test to determine which state to live in that best suits your state of mind that is making the rounds on social networks this week? There is a 2% chance (1 out of 50) you are already there. Conversely … a 98% …. well, let’s move on. The test takes about a minute.

The questions were put together by a team of researchers and American expat Jason Rentifrow of the University of Cambridge in the U.K. Find out what Utah, Wisconsin, and West Virginia have the most of in this psychology test published by the Science & Space section of Time magazine.

  Each of those categories is defined by more-specific personality descriptors, such as curiosity and a preference for novelty (openness); self-discipline and dependability (conscientiousness); sociability and gregariousness (extroversion); compassion and cooperativeness (agreeableness); and anxiety and anger (neuroticism). 

Read More on science.time.com
Comments: