April 16, 2013
1. Brunello Cucinelli Suede and Patent-Leather Backpack: A noncommittal strap situation in a texture that?s fully committed to glossy shine, this is a neutral pick-me-up. At Neiman Marcus for $2,495.
2. The Row Hobo Leather Backpack: This is basically the Rolls Royce of rucksacks. The Olsens have imbued their high-end sensibility into a streetwise style that's classic, not childish. At Neiman Marcus for $3,400.
3. Marni Riveted Convertible Backpack: Equal parts funky tote and hands-free carryall, Marni has produced the best of both worlds in un-basic black. At Saks Fifth Avenue for $1,510.
4. Jason Wu Jourdan Haircalf Backpack: Cher Horowitz would be all over this new-millennium take on the mini-backpack: a ladylike bag with a youthful twist. On Shopbop for $1,965.
5. Rabeanco Kanga Backpack: It doesn?t get much more unique than this. Rabeanco?s opens up like a flower, so the interior is completely accessible. With easy-access zipper pockets in the back for your phone and wallet, you can grab the things you need fast. Full function and maximum chicness: I?m impressed. To be available for $398 on Rabeanco?s online boutique, which launches April 30th. Their first US store opens in July in Beverly Hills.
The post Top 5 Uncommon Backpacks: Spring Forward, Back It Up appeared first on Bag Snob.
Read entire article on Bag Snob