Lifestyle Articles

Boston Herald

Contempt case against ex-wife has flaws

May 19, 2013

Q I filed a contempt case against my ex-wife because she didn?t let me have my court-ordered parenting time and because she moved to the other end of Massachusetts. I also asked for an award of my legal fees and a reduction in my child support payments to cover my extra travel expenses to see our children.

Then my ex filed criminal assault charges against me. The district judge ruled not guilty because I had photographs, hotel bills and witnesses who testified they were with me out of state on the day in question.

Read entire article on Boston Herald
« Previous Article Next Article »

More From Lifestyle Articles

  • Llama Loose In Florida Subdued With Taser, Kangaroo Shot With Tranquilizers (PHOTO)
  • Turkey Protests 2013: Violence Flares On 4th Day Of Anti-Government Demonstrations (PHOTOS, VIDEO)
  • Chen Shui-bian Suicide Attempt: Former Taiwan President Tries To Take His Own Life In Prison
  • Write a Story/Review about this topic

    Post a Comment


    Best of Luxury

    Finding the best in luxury can be a daunting task, which is why we've taken it on for you.
    View All Best of Luxury