Lifestyle Articles

Boston Herald

Is husband trying to pull a fast one?

June 16, 2013

Q. My husband and I have been separated for three years. For the last two years I?ve been working and living in India with our three children. Their father has had the children for their last two summer school holidays.

My husband claims he was recently fired so he can?t continue to send child support.

He wants to get a divorce with us both using the same lawyer and an online divorce form. He also said that in an uncontested divorce case a court officer decides who gets custody of the children.

What?s your advice?

?? M.K., Sanpada, India

Read entire article on Boston Herald
« Previous Article Next Article »

More From Lifestyle Articles

  • Pottery Barn OMG Tray
  • Rag & Bone Sliver Tuxedo Jacket with Gold Shawl Collar
  • Cleobella Passport Holder
  • Best of Luxury

    Finding the best in luxury can be a daunting task, which is why we've taken it on for you.
    View All Best of Luxury