Photo Courtesy of L'Espalier
Every chef knows receiving an invitation to cook at the James Beard House in New York is one of the most coveted offerings. L’Espalier is doing just that on October 27 but before doing so, they are offering Boston diners
a chance to experience the Beard House offerings right here in the city.
From October 19 through October 26, L’Espalier will offer the six-course menu that they will be presenting at the James Beard House. The dinner is being offered from 5:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. and is $105 per person.
The menu includes:
Passed Hors d'oeuvres:
- Foaming Farm egg with caviar
- Carrot and fennel Farm shooter
- Oyster and borage with Meyer Lemon mist
- Cape Anne Forager's salad with local lobster
- Foie gras and slivered wild duck breast with buckwheat waffle, salted caramel, and almond milk
- Black Cod in chili with New England steamer clams, fava beans, and leeks
- Venison loin in apple and celery root crust with escargots and chanterelles; pumpkin
- Caramelized white chocolate cremeaux, brown butter kataifi, and melon ice cream
L'Espalier is located at 774 Boylston Street in Boston. For reservations or more information, call 617.262.3023 or visit LEspalier.com.