Official Las Vegas Fashion Week is an International fashion showcase event featuring the collections of 40+ established and emerging designers from all over the world. Designers will be showing Fall, Summer and Couture lines and have been hand-selected to ensure only the best quality designs are shown on LV Fashion Week's high-profile runway.
The 6-day event will take place downtown Las Vegas at the World Market Center, a chic and modern venue. LV Fashion Week will also be working with local businesses and non-profit organizations to create fashion's hottest after-parties at some of the city's hippest downtown hot spots following each show.
In addition, budding fashion design students will have the opportunity to present their concept lines to professional buyers and media at the opening of the event.
- Exclusive runway shows every night for six nights
- Hosted at the famous World Market Center, a beautiful and chic downtown
- VIP cocktail parties at key locations around downtown with a different nonprofit
focus each night
- 40+ local, National and International Designers
- 1500 VIP gift bags
- 5000+ Attendees
- High-End Models
- Local, National and International Media Spotlights
- Tickets will be made available March 2nd, 2012 through our website
Any interested Designers, sponsors and media, please contact email@example.com
Event Date: May 14-19, 2012
May 14th: Rising Talent Collections Presented by Nevada Students
May 15th: Fashion Students from around the World
May 16th: Local Emerging Designers
May 17th: Summer RTW Collections
May 18th: Fall RTW/ Couture Preview Collections
May 19th: Couture/Evening Wear Collections
For more information contact:
See Website for ticket information