Miami Beach offers many things to do and see that sometimes you might want to spend less time eating and more time at the many bars, clubs and entertainment venues around the area. With this in mind, we have constructed a list of some of the best locations in Miami Beach to get a quick dinner without sacrificing taste or service.
1. The Dining Room - With a fantastic menu full of American cuisine and seafood selections like cast iron rib eye and striped, it is quite possible to spend a good amount of time at The Dining Room enjoying the romantic atmosphere. However, their service-oriented, prompt staff lets diners get a full meal without wasting much time.
2. Otentic - Specializing in Parisian cuisine, Otentic is a small sit-down restaurant with a café feel. The menu has numerous options for a quick meal, such as Le Petit Paris, a ham and Swiss on French baguette, or one of the unique and hearty salads. But when time is of the essence, diners can have their meals delivered anywhere within a four-mile radius of the restaurant.
3. Café Charlotte - This charming location provides guests with a satisfying blend of Italian and South-American cuisine. With prices ranging from $8-$17 per meal, bright lighting and a friendly staff, Café Charlotte will fill you up with great food and have you back to the beach or club in a minimal amount of time.
4. Goyo El Pollo - For a more laid back yet still quick dining experience, Goyo El Poyo is highly regarded by customers for its fresh ceviches and pleasant staff. Cuisine here is of Peruvian origin and, as such, offers many patrons a different take on Latin food than they are used to.
5. Joe’s Stone Crab - Although Joe’s Stone Crab is a sit-down restaurant that offers some delectable in-restaurant dining, this location was chosen as they have a takeaway menu that lets customers order their meals before arrival and enjoy some amazing seafood selections while heading towards or once they get to their next Miami Beach destination.
With restaurant options like these available in Miami Beach, there really is no reason to eat at a fast food chain while on vacation. So forgo the notorious fast food cheeseburgers and get some delicious food fast at one of the above locations.