London Restaurants: Situated on the borders of Knightsbridge and Belgravia, in the heart of London and with panoramic views of Hyde Park, it seems impossible for The Lanesborough to be any more luxurious. But with the hotel’s recently launched restaurant, Apsleys — a Heinz Beck Restaurant, awarded its first Michelin star in February 2010, fine dining just upped the ante with an extravagant tasting menu designed to showcase Champagne Krug, producer of the world’s finest vintage and non-vintage cuvees.
The bespoke experience is available beginning November 22, 2010, just in time for the holidays.
The menu includes:
- Wild red sea bream carpaccio with exotic fruit vinaigrette
- Scallop carpaccio, pea and artichoke
- Risotto with oysters and Champagne
- Fagottelli, parmesan and caviar
- Langoustine on potatoes purée
- Halibut with “Spellos” beans and herbs
- Foie gras, cereal and wild mushroom consommé
- Lamb in a bread crust
- Parfait with wild berries, marshmallows and chocolate cannoli
Chateau d’Yquem 1er Grand Cru Classe
Price: £950 per person plus service charge
(Available for parties of 4 or 8 only)
Carly Zinderman is a Senior Staff Writer for JustLuxe, based just outside of Los Angeles, CA. Since graduating from Occidental College with a degree in English and Comparative Literary Studies, she has written on a variety of topics for books, magazines and online publications, but loves fashion and style best. In her spare time, when she?s not writing, Carly enjoys watching old movies, reading...(Read More)