Formula One World Champion Jenson Button has been spotted driving something more regal than his usual McLaren supercar. As a long time admirer of the Rolls-Royce marque, this year he will drive the company's pinnacle range of cars during the 2014 Formula One season. Jenson chose a number of models (including the Wraith, Phantom Drophead Coupé and Ghost) to get to 10 of this year's Grand Prix rounds, keeping him riding in style throughout his F1 travels.
“I am absolutely delighted to be accompanied by the very best in British luxury as I travel the world this year. I especially look forward to driving Wraith, a fantastic addition to the Rolls-Royce fleet and quite simply a stunning car to look at and drive," says Button.
Rolls-Royce's Director of Global Communications, Richard Carter, further added, “We feel privileged to provide a British icon with the consummate British car as he travels the world during the 2014 Grand Prix season. Jenson Button's commitment to success echoes Rolls-Royce’s constant pursuit of perfection; we look forward to following his achievements and wish him the very best of luck.”
Check out Button's F1 dates below and maybe you'll even catch a glimpse of him!
- Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix, March 28-30
- Formula 1 Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix, April 4-6
- Formula 1 UBS Chinese Grand Prix, April 18-20
- Formula 1 Grand Prix Du Canada, June 6-8
- Formula 1 Grosser Preis Von Österreich, June 20-22
- Formula 1 Santander British Grand Prix, July 4-6
- Formula 1 Grosser Preis Santander Von Deutschland, July 18-20
- Formula 1 Gran Premio D’Italia, September 5-7
- Formula 1 United States Grand Prix, October 31 - November 2
- Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, November 21-23