The Little Italy Festa is the largest Italian American festival on the West Coast. Hip and Historic Little Italy welcomes over 120,000 attendees with the tantalizing sights, sounds and aromas of Italian culture. A full palette of Italian cuisine is complemented by traditional and modern Italian music, arts and crafts as well as a tribute to San Diego's rich Italian American heritage.
Festa highlights include:
- Italian food served al fresco throughout the neighborhood reflecting a wide variety of specialties
- Music on 3 stages featuring the familiar and the new
- Cooking demonstrations/contests
- Gesso Italiano (Italian Chalk) chalk art painting before your eyes
- Chalk art for kids
- Kids Fun Zone with inflatables, face painting, balloon art
- Italian Motor Sports Exhibit featuring cars and motorbikes
- Stickball Exhibition Game
- Bocce Ball Tournament and more!
Venue: Little Italy
2210 Columbia Street
For more information contact: