Valentine’s Day is only two and a half weeks away, which means that some of you last-minute planners may need to start doing a little more than just thinking about what to do for it. Don’t worry; we understand you’ve got a lot going on. Luckily, we went ahead and found some of the most impressive packages available for the big day, and listed them right here, just for you.
The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach
Celebrating their 10-year diamond anniversary, The Ritz-Carlton, South Beach, is offering lovers a chance to get pampered with their Valentine’s Day package. From being chauffeured for 24-hours in a Mercedes S Class to an oceanfront suite and dinner for two at Bistro One LR, the night will be anything but average. To book, call the Cupid Concierge at 786.276.4006.
Dazzle You in Diamonds $100,000 Valentine’s Package:
- Airport transfer and chauffer service for 24 hours in Mercedes S Class
- 1 night accommodation in a Ritz-Carlton, oceanfront suite
- Private cabana bed dinner at Bistro One LR
- Bottle of Cristal Champagne
- 15.4 carat diamond hoop earrings from Duchamp Jewelry for her
- 4.34 carat round pave white diamond cuff links for him
- 10,000 square foot ballroom rental for slow dancing the night away with private DJ and dance floor
- Signature Bling Bed Turndown Service
- 100 red roses
- Two 110 minute Carita Precious Ceremony Diamond Facial
Gale, South Beach
Located in the heart of South Beach, the Gale boutique hotel has a distinctly Italian Riviera-influenced feel that has been refreshed following a $35 million restoration and renovation. During the lover’s holiday, the hotel will be offering an out-of-the-box Valentine’s Day package that is as chic and fun as its new look. For reservations, contact the hotel directly.
The $10K Package Includes:
- Two night stay
- Romantic 10-course dinner on the balcony
- Customize a love scent with GuyandGirl,
- Helicopter ride over the beach
- Take over the set of the hotel's soon-to-be-released independent film
- Enjoy a table with a bottle of champagne on the rooftop with crystal glasses as a keepsake
- Relish a late night heart-shaped pizza snack from Pizza Bar
- Luxury car service will take you to and from Gale South Beach and will be available during your stay
Beyond the Label
Napa Valley, with its rolling vineyards and top-notch dining destinations, is a prime place for couples looking to spend an intimate Valentine’s Day being wined and dined by the famous city. Presented by Beyond the Label, a local travel company, the $100,000 romance package will give guests a glimpse of Napa’s world-class offerings and lush landscapes during their stay. You’ll also be able to dine with top chefs and mingle with celebrities along the way. To book, contact Beyond the Label.
- Private Citation X Luxury jet transfer to Napa
- Private chauffeur
- Chilled Domaine Carneros sparkling wine and crystal glasses in limousine.
- Suite accommodations at the award-winning and exclusive Bardessono Hotel and Spa
- Two dozen long-stem red roses
- Dinner at the world-class Auberge Du Soleil restaurant
- Morning hot air balloon ride with home-baked muffins, top-grade coffee and mimosas
- One-hour couples spa treatments from Bardessono Spa professionals
- Private cooking lesson with Emmy award-winning celebrity chef Michael Chiarello at Bottega
- Exclusive dinner in the intimate setting of Bottega’s wine room with Michael and his wife Eileen
- Insider’s tour of Napa Valley, including a private wine tasting
- Catered lunch with world-renowned winemakers Phillipe and Cherie Melka
- Dinner at French Laundry
Sheraton, NY Times Square
Overlooking Central Park and Times Square, the Sheraton NY Times Square has put together an indulgent package to really impress your significant other. Bottomless wine tasting with premium varietals and a private cooking lesson with their Executive Chef are only a few of the activities that package holders will get to experience.
The $15,000 Penthouse Escape includes:
- Three-night accommodations in the Penthouse Suite
- A bottomless premium wine tasting with in-house wine expert David Ocampo
- A two-hour in-suite cooking session with Executive Chef Joe Fontanals
- Access to the 44th Floor Sheraton Club Lounge with complimentary beverages and snacks
- Complimentary access to the Sheraton Fitness Center programmed by Core Performance™
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- This beautiful 3,546 square-foot Penthouse Suite in NYC features two bedrooms, two en-suite bathrooms, a grand staircase, private office, dressing area, large dining room and fully equipped kitchen.
Capella Washington, D.C., Georgetown
For many, this holiday will be remembered as the time he/she said “Yes” to forever. To aid the process and make the day truly special, Capella Washington, D.C. will be playing cupid with Saks Fifth Avenue with a “Capital Engagement” Package. With a price tag of $777,777, the main spectacular will be a 5.01 carat white cushion cut diamond ring set on a pink diamond pave shank (5.39 carat diamond in total) by Graff Diamonds from Saks. For reservations contact email@example.com or call 202.617.2407.
Further Package Inclusions:
- Pick-up at the guests home in the Continental U.S. by a Bentley for transfers to the closest private jet strip
- Private jet from anywhere in the Continental U.S. to Washington D.C.
- Guests will be met by Capella’s Personal Assistant to escort guests from private jet to the hotel
- Two-night’s stay in the Presidential Suite (availability to prolong stay if guests require)
- Couples massage in-room upon arrival
- Manicure and pedicure for two in the suite
- Five-course dinner & wine in the Presidential Suite (accompanied by a string trio)
- Champagne breakfast in bed
- Resident Stylist Shopping Tour (tailored to guest wishes) – shopping spree at some of D.C.’s top boutiques
- Combine romance with history with a private tour of Mount Vernon, home of the first President of the United States, George Washington
- Pickup at Alexandria Harbor followed by a sunset Potomac River tour with early dinner
- Drop-off at Georgetown Waterfront and then picked-up by a horse drawn carriage (guests will have warm blankets and hot cocoa to keep them warm)
- Surprise engagement party on Capella Rooftop for 20 guests accompanied by a private jazz trio concert or other preferred music genre. Guests of the couple will have arrived and checked in to Capella Washington D.C. while engagement couple is off property (guest rooms are included in the package)
- Champagne night cap on rooftop
- Brunch for 20 guests in The Grill Room the following day