New York Fashion Week has finally come to a close for the Fall/Winter 2015 Season. For the first time, NYFW was held the same time as NBA All Star Week, creating a cold city full of celebrities and events that spanned from Lincoln Center to downtown.
Here are some of the major highlights:
- Kanye West debuted his line with Adidas to much chatter in the fashion world. Other show pleasers included Christian Serrano, Alexander Wang and Nicholas K.
- Fashionista and new mom Blake Lively was spotted at the Marchesa show, Anna Wintour and Olivia Palmero at Carolina Herrera, Rachel Zoe at Tommy Hilfiger and Susan Sarandon, Chrissy Teigen and Coco Rocha at Donna Karan.
Jack Eyers: 'My dream is to be seen as a good model, not a sob story’ so proud to have such an amazing partner with us. Jack is more than a dream, he is reality. #FtlmodaLovingYou is ready to rock #NYC February the 15th 7pm at Lincoln Centre #jackeyers #modelsofdiversity #redlightpr #model #Ftlmoda #ilarianiccoliniproduction #mercedesbenz #mbfw #hot #fashion #fashionshow #instagood #instalove #instafollow #instafashion #instaftlmoda
- The FLT Moda Show featured models with disabilities, such as male model Jack Eyers, who is the first ever male model amputee to walk the fashion week catwalks.
- Models spotted: Kendall Jenner made appearances on the runways of Diane von Furstenberg, Donna Karan, Alexander Wang and Vera Wang.
- The parties of the week included the NYNY Fashion Week Kick-Off Party With Makonnen & the Timo Weiland at Up & Down. A glam hodgepodge of fashion elite, models, designers, hip-hop heads, socials, DJs and random party people were in attendance.
- The Maybelline & MADE Cocktail Party included Cleveland Cavaliers player JR Smith, and "it girl" and model Gigi Hadid at the Milk Penthouse downtown.
- Jenna Lyons and Dao-Yi Chow were spotted at the Prabal Gurung x Public School after-party.
- The Christian Siriano After Party was held at No 8 in the Dream Hotel, fueled by celebrities who are die-hard fans of the designer, NYC Socialite and former “project Runway” winner.
- Carmelo Anthony and Dom Pérignon's Lights Out Party mixed sports and fashion with Swizz Beatz DJ’ing at the Gilded Lily.