Photo Courtesy of VisitLondon.comLondon is one of those iconic cities that people gravitate toward ó the culture, art, history, and style all exist in a charming and captivating setting that keeps visitors wanting more. Whether you have never been, or canít count the amount of visits, London will keep surprising its guests over and over again with magical and memorable events continuously occurring citywide.
VisitLondon.com is also in on the fun, with an impressive Limited-Edition London Sweepstakes prize package with everything you would need to enjoy an unforgettable stay in the Square Mile including:
- Round-trip travel for two to London
- One-night safari-style accommodations at ZSL London Zoo on Thursday, May 31, 2012
- Four nights in the Hyatt Regency London ĖThe Churchill from Friday, June 1 to Tuesday, June 4, 2012
- Two tickets to Phantom of the Opera
- A champagne experience for two on the EDF Energy London Eye
- A picnic hamper from famed London purveyor Fortnum & Mason
- Two tickets to the Picasso and Britian exhibition at Tate Britain
- D&D restaurant vouchers and Westfield shopping vouchers
Upcoming London events not to be missed:
Royal Treasure: A Diamond Jubilee Celebration from March 16
- Buckingham Palace will be host to an exhibition of treasures collected by the Royals for over five centuries and will feature manuscripts, jewelry, sculpture, ceramics and more.
- The artist's landscape works and drawings, along with some newer pieces, can be viewed at this Royal Academy of Arts exhibition.
- Victoria & Albert Museum will feature portraits of Her Majesty enjoying private time with her family along with various state occasions.
- Artists from all over the world will come to take part in nearly 70 productions of the playwright's work in the biggest festival the city has ever seen.
- Take advantage of a unique opportunity to sleep among some of the finest contemporary works offered up by the Saatchi Gallery. A must-do for the art aficionados out there.
- Over 100 stores, restaurants, and bars will be participating in this epic shopping event offering 20% discounts along the iconic street.
- 60 of the most powerful images of Elizabeth II will be on display at this touring exhibition at The National Portrait Gallery.
- Spend a night glamping among the animals in a fully furnished safari tent inside the zoo grounds, and top it off with a torch-lit tour with a wildlife expert.
- Watch nearly 1,000 Union Jack-adorned boats glide down the Thames, led by Her Majesty's Royal Barge.
- The Museum of London exhibition will be celebrating the famed author's bicentenary with paintings, photographs, and rare manuscripts that Dickens masterfully merged into his many works.