Annapurna Base Camp Trek / ABC TrekkingThe most popular route in Annapurna Region
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is one of the very popular trekking trails in Annapurna region which is also known as Annapurna Sanctuary Trek. Annapurna Base Camp Trekking is to the base camp of Mt. Annapurna. It offers the finest view of Annapurna I (8091m.), Mt. Fang (7647m.), Gangapurna (7454m), Annapurna South (7273m.), Mt. Fishtail (6997m.), and Glacier Dome. The approach to the base camp is through Modi Khola valley.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek is full of natural beauty including beautiful forest of rhododendron, oak, pine and many other trees. The flowering vegetation along the way makes anyone feel it is the natural garden. The exploration of unique culture of Magar and Gurung ethnicity is another aspect of the trek. The hospitality of the people of the region can be a good example of respective attitude towards the visitors. The region is perfect for both the adventure seekers and nature explorers.
Visitors can see different kinds of birds and animals while trekking including some rare animals like snow leopard, musk deer etc. as the region is a conserved area by ACAP. The picturesque view of the landscape is very attractive in Annapurna region. The best season for trekking Annapurna region is from March to May and September to December. The trail passes through Birethanti, reaches a Gurung village called Chhomrong at the altitude of 2660m. The route continues past by Hinko cave and reaches to a pass between Hiunchuli and Machhapuchhre peaks.
Nepal Total Days: 16 days.
Trekking Duration: 14 days.
Trekking Destination: Annapurna Base Camp
Starting from: Nayapul
Ending point: Dhampus Phedi
Maximum Altitude: 4130m (ABC)
Mode of Trek: Tea house/camping.
Group size: Any
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu, transfer to hotel, brief about the trip, and well-come dinner at evening.
Day 02: Kathmandu to Pokhara (200 km/ 6-7 hours): Drive by tourist Bus.
Day 03: Pokhara to Tikhedhunga (1577 m.): Drive for one hour from Pokhara by car.,
Day 04: Tikedhunga to Ghorepani (2855 m.)
Day 05: Ghorepani to Tadapani
Day 06: Tadapani to Chhomrong
Day 07: Chomrong to Himalaya Hotel (2873 m.)
Day 08: Himalaya Hotel to Machhapuchhre Base Camp (MBC) (3700m)
Day 09: MBC to Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) 4130m
Day 10: A.B.C to Bamboo
Day 11: Bamboo to Jhinu Danda( Natural Hotspring)
Day 12: Jhinu Danda to Deurali
Day 13: Deurali to Pokhara
Day 14: pokhara. To Kathmandu by Bus/Car/Plane
Day 16: Departure from Nepal as per time
Cost include on:
- Airport pick up and Drop by private car/van/bus.
- 2 Nights standard accommodation in Katmandu.
- Your standard meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- All necessary paper works and conservation entry permits.
- Ground transportation by Tourist Bus from Katmandu to Pokhara / Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- Private car from trek starting and end ending place from Pokhara. To Pokhara.
- All accommodations in lodge/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 peoples). Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- One night standard accommodation in Pokhara.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Sleeping bag, down jackets, Duffle bag and walking stick, if necessary.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Welfare diner
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu).
- Your Travel and rescue insurance.
- Food in city like Katmandu and Pokhara. (also arrive early from mountain than our Itinerary.
- Your personal expenses. (Phone call, Laundry service, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porter, bottle of water or hot water, shower etc.)
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Extra Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu becuse of early arrive or late departure. early arrive from mountain (due to any reason) Than the schedule Itinerary.
- Tips for the guide and porter.