One of the second largest islands on the earth is the island of Sardinia located in the Mediterranean Sea at the southeast of Corsica. Sardinia was being dominated by lots of different civilizations, including the Spanish, Carthaginians, Romans, Arabs, Phoenicians, Byzantines and Savoyards. With the influence of the many different cultures the place has become rich in atmosphere. The place has been divided into four main parts: Nuoro, Cagliari, Sassari and Oristano. Dig into the lovely beaches and antediluvian fortification cities of Sardinia. Let us have a look on some tips to visit Sardinia, Italy.
Following are the Instructions
- You can get to Sardinia by plane, ferry or boat when you arrive in Sardinia. There are most important airports and going by ferry is the most inexpensive and most commodious way to visit Sardinia. Including Cagliari, Porto and Olibia, there are four main ports in Sardinia. People express their good opinion to explore the island via car or motorbike when the visitors arrive in Sardinia.
- You may enjoy various outdoor activities. You have many options like enjoying water activities for example sailing, surfboarding, sport fishing and diving events because Sardinia is an island. You can also enjoy walking, mountaineering and mountain biking on several trails during the island.
- Travel around the Sassari region of Sardinia. You will find the Anghelu Ruju and Neptune's Grotto in the Sassari region. One of the most important archeological sites found in the Mediterranean is the Anghelu Ruju settled just to the exterior of Alghero. The area located near Alghero is Neptune's Grotto and it is the easiest to get by boat but going by car from villas in Sardinia is also the other option available and for entering the cavs you need to walk down 654 steps to the caves.
- All the way through the wrecks, there are spiritual and public monuments for example temples, thermal baths and the conduit. In the south of the main pool there is another thermal bath located that contained water that was heated by artificial means. You will find other ruins such as the Forum in the village of Fordongianus. Also you can see the coliseum and several clandestine tombs and urban structures.
- In Cagliari, you can explore Parco dei sette Fratelli in the Cagliari region of Sardinia. "Seven Brothers Park.” Is being known by the Parco dei Sette Fratelli and at the park, there are many different types of vegetation and trees in Mediterranean sea along with deer, eagles and other living things. Research the antediluvian ruins and take some time to take pleasure in the aquamarine water and lovely beaches at Poetto Beach or Calamosca Beach.
- On the northeastern stretch of the Sardinian coastline Costa, Smeralda is located. You can visit beautiful covings and lands with gem stoned clean water. This clean water is thus made for exceptional diving experiences. By booking your accommodations early, you can choose from a big mixture of occupying Sardinia, together with camping down, bed and breakfasts, beautiful Sardinia villas, agriturismos, hotels or residences. So if you're traveling on a budget then camping or staying at agriturismos can be more easygoing on your budget because hotels and resorts can be very high-priced.