Looking for a little splurge this weekend? Then head on over to The Ritz-Carlton, Boston Common where they have just opened an Asprey boutique in the hotel’s lobby.
This hot new retail location features an exclusive selection of in-store pieces such as fine jewelry, leather goods including handbags, briefcases and luggage, silver, watches and cufflinks, china, crystal and games.
The British luxury retailer is a favorite of many Hollywood A-listers, includingMeryl Streep, Carey Mulligan, Nicole Kidman, Halle Berry, Amy Adams and Colin Firth. Kate Middleton and theDuchess of Cambridge have also been spotted wearing Asprey jewelry.
The boutique is open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday and by personal appointment.
For the ultimate indulgence, The Ritz-Carlton is offering guests a one-of-a-kind Asprey en-suite overnight package which includes:
- A one stay in the hotel’s Presidential Suite overlooking Boston Common and the Public Garden
- Access to The Ritz-Carlton Club Level
- $1,000.00 credit to the Asprey boutique
- Private Asprey shopping appointment en-suite
- Complimentary embossing, engraving and shipping anywhere in the United States
- Asprey inspired cocktails made en-suite by the hotel's Avery Bar mixologists, complete with Asprey Game Barware including cocktail shaker with sterling silver top and two hand cut crystal martini glasses
Package price is $10,000.00 per night; subject to availability (taxes and gratuities are excluded).
For more information, visit The Ritz-Carlton, Boston Common at10 Avery Street in Boston, Mass., call (617) 574-7100 or check the property out online at www.ritzcarlton.com/boston.