Best Holiday Cocktail Recipes of 2010Posted: Nov. 18th, 2010 | Comments 0 | Make a Comment
|Holiday Cocktail Recipes:
With the holidays
now in full effect, 'tis the season to whip up something special. Something with a little spirit to get you through all the family events and office parties. To help the holidays speed along, here are some recipes
to whip up just in time, with the help of De'Longhi's clever kitchen aids.
For Thanksgiving, Appleton Estate Rum has crafted some clever after-the-big-meal drinks:
- 2 Heaping Tablespoons of the Prepared Cocktail Base
- 2.0 oz. Appleton Estate Reserve
- Approximately 6.0 oz. of hot water, stir
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick
Blend the above ingredients in a De'Longhi blender and bring to a boil before removing from the heat then let cool and store in refrigerator.
Give your Turkey party a French touch with this recipe from Alize:
Preparation: Use the De'Longhi Juice Extractor to make juicing the lemon easy. Then, shake all ingredients with slice and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with a cherry.
- 1 ? parts Alizé Red Passion
- 1 part apricot brandy
- 1 part fresh lemon juice
For an elegant cocktail, try this recipe from Bacardi to celebrate the citrus season. A De'Longhi Juice Extractor or De'Longhi Juicer will make juicing the fresh citrus quick and easy.
- 1 part Corzo Reposado
- ? part St. Germain®
- 1 part fresh blood orange juice
- ? part fresh lemon juice
- 1 bar spoon orange marmalade
- Martini & Rossi® Rosé
Preparation: Shake all ingredients over ice except Martini & Rossi® Rosé. Strain into champagne flute. Top with Martini & Rossi® Rosé and garnish with an orange twist.
If you want to get really creative, then impress your guests with some of the cocktails served at StarChefs.com Rising Stars gala, honoring up and coming chefs in the D.C. area. This recipe is perfect for winter parties, as it already serves up to 12 guests and celebrates the flavor of the season with apples and beets. Fresh juice can be easily made using De'Longhi's Centrifugal Juice Extractor with Induction Motor, which separates the pulp from the juice.
The recipe is per batch (10-12 people)
In a punch bowl, combine sugar, lemon juice, Highland Park, Dolin Sweet vermouth, whisk together until sugar is dissolved. Then add apple juice, beet reduction, fee brothers bitters, then add ice block and garnish with mint leave and Orange Zest, let set for about 20 minutes and serve.
- 32 oz of fresh apple juice (mix of Jonathan's and pink lady)
- 10 oz of lemon juice
- 1/4 pound of 10 x powdered sugar
- 10 oz Red Beet Reduction
- 1 bottle (750ml) Highland Park 12 year
- 10 oz Dolin Sweet Vermouth
- 1 oz mint leaves
- 10 dashes of Fee Brothers Bitters
- 1 tbs of Orange Zest
Mix ingredients together in a large container and pour over a full glass of ice.
- 2 oz. Highland Park 12 year
- 2 oz. Apple Cider
- 1 oz. Fresh Lime Juice (using DeLonghi's Juicer)
- 1 oz. Simple Syrup
- 1 oz. Part Cinnamon Syrup (Boil water, sugar and cinnamon sticks till you get a really nice and strong tasting syrup - similar to a simple syrup)
|You might like : |
|Related Topics :
De'Longhi, Lifestyle News