SEE MORE IN LuxeSpotlight ›
CHARLESTON, SC, APRIL 18, 2013 – Planters Inn, the 64-room luxury inn located in Charleston’s historic City Market, is celebrating its legendary restaurant, Peninsula Grill and the recent release of its cookbook, Peninsula Grill: Served with Style with a culinary retreat for the fanatical foodie.
Showcasing a collection of the award-winning restaurant’s most beloved recipes, the newly created Served with Style package will feature lavish accommodations and unique culinary offerings for food lovers to wine, dine and celebrate the true spirit of Southern cooking. The exclusive package includes:
- One night stay at Planters Inn, South Carolina’s only Relais & Chateaux property;
- A three-course menu for two, catered to the individual tastes and preferences of each guest, personally designed by cookbook developer and Peninsula Grill Executive Chef Graham Dailey;
- Course wine pairings selected by Peninsula Grill Sommelier Dennis Perry;
- Signature Breakfast for two;
- Copy of Peninsula Grill: Served with Style; signed by Chef Dailey.
Leading diners on a tasting journey of Charleston favorites; Dailey welcomes guests to experience Peninsula Grill signatures such as the Lobster “3 Way” comprised of lobster ravioli, lobster tempura and sautéed lobster with tomato basil vinaigrette; Lowcountry Oyster Stew with wild mushroom grits; and Sautéed Breast of Duck and Sea Scallop Duo in the restaurant’s handsomely appointed dining room and newly upgraded courtyard.
The package starts at $615 for off-peak days and $730 on weekend nights (Friday and Saturday). While price excludes applicable taxes and is subject to availability, The Served with Style package includes one-night accommodations, and additional room nights may be reserved. To book this special package at Planters Inn, please call (843) 722-2345, or toll-free at (800) 845-7082 or visit www.plantersinn.com.
Price From: $615