It's safe to say that print media has taken a hard hit, and many might argue that in today's landscape ? where technology is king ? the local newspaper, veteran gumshoe, and peddle-pushing delivery boy, might soon be obsolete. Print media could very well be headed for the history books ? or more realistically, the Kindle
. After all, if the second largest retail bookstore in the U.S. is forced to close up shop, who knows what the future has in store for the rest of us.
Fortunately, publishers have taken a cue, stepped up their game, and entered into the vast and ever-evolving world of digital media. Sure, marketers can survive in the digital age, but if you're a forward-thinking businessman, why not thrive?
From September 25 -27, the Digital World Expo
heads to Las Vegas
to debut its annual forum for professional education. Inside the Mirage Events Center, attendees will learn everything from interactive marketing and media development to public relations and digital advertising strategy.
Browse Full Itinerary >>
Classroom‐Style & ?How‐to? Instruction
- Both seasoned professionals and newcomers alike will find a multitude of topics ranging from
SEO to virtual worlds. Each digital media channel will be discussed with attendees walking away
with new found knowledge on ?how it all works."
- Social Media, Viral Campaigns, Video Advertising, Display Advertising, Behavioral (and data)
Targeting, Mobile Advertising, APPs, In‐Game Advertising, Analytics and more will be designed in
both ?beginner? and ?advanced? attendee formats.
Media Placement Opportunities
- Attendees will have first‐hand exposure to media placement opportunities currently offered by
publishers, creative agencies and service providers. The exhibit hall will feature some of today?s
leading companies in each applicable channel.
The ?Future? of Media
- Everyone will have the opportunity to get a glimpse of our ?digital future? through special
interactive exhibits and keynotes.
- High‐profile brands and professionals will engage the attendees in a fun, high‐energy
atmosphere as they experience what?s to come.
Entertainment & Networking
- The ambiance of the entire conference will be accented with special attractions and events
appealing to all the senses.
- Specialty acts and casual game tournaments will be present for everyone?s participation and
- Cocktail Mixers during evenings of assembly
Whether you're a traditional media professional looking for hands-on understanding and toolsets to bring you up to speed, or perhaps a digital media specialist hoping to educate yourself on emerging channels, tactics and new strategies, the Digital World Expo is not to be missed.
When it comes to media/marketing conferences, the expo might just be one of the best values we've seen this year. What's more, there's even a little time left to take advantage of the special early bird rates, which expire August 5. Learn More >>