In celebration of its 60th anniversary, luxury travel company Travcoa has crafted a truly spectacular package to commemorate the occasion. The Incredible Peru by Private Plane 10-day trip is an adventure by jet to view some of the country’s most impressive sights.
Included in the package:
- Private access to Machu Picchu
- Walk the historic "White City" of Arequipa, and tour the cloistered Convent of Santa Catalina
- Tour Lima's noted Larco Museum with the museum's curator
- Learn from Peru's leading Moche civilization scholar at the Pyramid of the Moon
- Visit The Royal Tombs of Sipán alongside its resident archaeologist
- Explore the vibrant shops and restaurants of Cusco
- Fly over the mysterious Nasca Lines and drive the dunes of Paracas by 4x4 vehicle
- Guided walks through the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Urubamba Valley
With lush landscapes, rugged mountains, sandy beaches, deserts and large cities all within a relatively close proximity, Peru offers significant opportunities for adventure and leisure. In addition to this travel experience, guests will have access to Travcoa's Dine-Around Program, which comps travelers for any food and beverage purchases while exploring (caviar and alcohol not included).
"We have crafted this small-group tour especially for travelers who enjoy history, art, culture, delicious cuisine and wines, spectacular scenery, and joyful song and dance,” said Travcoa President Jerre Fuqua. “We want guests to experience the perfect blend of luxury and adventure while they explore Peru's amazing biodiversity."
Throughout the trip, guests will get a chance to stay in some of the best four- and five-star hotels in the country such as Palacio Nazarenas, Hotel Paracas and Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel. The package is from October 10-19, 2014 and costs $16,390 USD per person, based on double occupancy.