Everest Gokyo Lake Trekking
Everest Gokyo Lake trekking is beginning with the spectacular mountain flight to Lukla we are rewarded with amazing mountain views. We visit Namche Bazaar, Thami and Khumjung spending valuable time acclimatizing to the altitude amidst the Himalayan peaks of Thamserku, Ama Dablam and Kangteiga, to mention just a few.
We leave Khumjung and climb towards Gokyo Lake, passing numerous waterfalls along the way. Gokyo Ri rises above the northern shore of Dudh Pokari, which in the early morning mirrors the golden form of Cho Oyo and from its summit affords unparalleled views of the other Himalayan giants, Makalu, Everest, Gyachung Kang, which are particularly impressive at sunset. You can see Mt. Everest and Himalayan range better than Kala Pattar and Everest Base camp trek. Gokyo valley trekking trails have good Teahouse / lodges facilities management by local Sherpas families.
Time for Nepal Total : 14 Days
Trekking Duration: 12 days
Trekking Detination: Gokyo lake and Gokyo Ri
Mode of trek: Tea house/camping
Maximum Altitude: 5346m.
Group size: 1+
Day 01: Arrival in Katmandu, transfer to hotel, brief about the trip, and well-come dinner at evening through the typical Nepalese kitchen.
Day 02: Fly, Kathmandu / Lukla (a 45 minute flight) trek to Phakding.
Day 03: Phakding / Namche Bazaar (3446 m.).
Day 04: Namche Bazar Rest
Day 05: Namche Bazaar / Dole (4200 m.)
Day 06: Dole / Machchhermo (4470 m.)
Day 07: Machchhermo / Gokyo (4790 m.)
Day 08: Excursion around Gokyo Lake climb Ghokyo Ri (5357 m.)
Day 09: Gokyo / Dole (4200 m.)
Day 10: Dole / Namche Bazaar (3446 m.)
Day 11: Nache Bazaar / Phakding (2610 m.)
Day 12: Phakding / Lukla (2840 m.)
Day 13: Flight back to Kathmandu.
Day 14: Departure from Nepal as per time
Cost include on:
- Pick up from Airport and Transfer to the hotel. by private car/van/Bus.
- Two night's standard Hotel in Katmandu .
- Your stander meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking.
- Trekking permit.
- All necessary paper works.
- Domestic airport pick up and drop by car/.
- Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK) / domestic airport Tax.
- All accommodations in lodges/tea houses during the treks.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) Permit.
- An experienced, helpful and friendly Guide, porters (1 porter for 2 clients).
- And Their well paid Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and
- Insurance for the Guide and Porter.( Guide flight Katmandu / Lukla/ Katmandu.
- Arrangement of Emergency Helicopter service which will be paid by your Travel insurance company.
- Medical supplies (first aid kit will be available).
- All government taxes.
- Service charge.
- Drop to airport by car/van/Bus.
Cost does not include on:
- Nepal entry visa fee (you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Katmandu). You should have either Nepalese Rupees or USD
- You will require 2 passport size photos.
- Your Travel insurance.
- International airfare and airport departure tax.
- Food in City
- Your personal expenses.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.
- Tips for the guide and porter.