Hone Decor: A flat bed may be the traditional surface for sleeping, but Legett & Platt are making it an exception. Legett & Platt offer a variety of high-tech adjustable beds that integrate daytime activities with nighttime sleeping needs.
According the Web site, an adjustable bed offers lifestyle and wellness benefits. Lifestyle benefits include: bond, play, work, live and unwind all in the comfort of your bed. Wellness benefits include an improvement in: back pain, circulation, acid reflux, snoring, breathing, firbromyalgia, tension, wellness and sleep--depending on the bed's position.
1. iPhone® and iPod touch® applications which offer integration of additional electronics in the bedroom.
2. Snore feature gives users the power to alleviate disturbing snores by repositioning their sleeping partner.
3. Two-way Wi-Fi remote control with LED screen and clock. Sleep timer allows user to gently transition from activity position to sleep position at specified times.
4. Patented gentle wake alarm uses light massage to awaken the user. Paired with an audio alarm.
5. Remote locator feature helps find a missing remote control.
6. Whisper Quiet motor allowing 600 lbs lifting capacity.
You can learn more about the innovative beds at www.lpadjustablebeds.com.