Yoga World Tours operates out of Europe, Asia and the US but consider themselves a close-knit "yoga family" and they want you to become a part of it. The meaning of yoga is to "Unite" and this tour company does just that, by customizing 11 to 22 day yoga, pilates and tai chi tours for small groups. With tour destinations to Hawaii, Costa Rica, Morocco, Japan, Indonesia (Bali), Thailand, New Zealand and Europe, YWT provides all-inclusive accommodations, including transportation, guided excursions, workshops and meals. Their network of yoga instructors offer innovative teaching and healing techniques designed to inspire the beginner or deepen the practice of a more seasoned yogi. Along with the instructors, two tour leaders are assigned to each group. Tour leaders speak the language of the chosen destination and have knowledge of the most unique settings for each practice that only locals would have insight to. Planning your next vacation with Yoga World Tours will provide culture and luxury for your mind, body and spirit.
Let's go to Bali!
- Depart the US
Arrive in Bali late afternoon/early evening. A 20- minute drive from the airport willbring you to the hillsides called Bukit, where dinner and a massage await you. Known for views of the Indian Ocean and captivating sunsets, Bukit is the starting point of your yogic journey.
- First full day in Bali, Island of the Gods begins with a restorative yoga session followed by swimming and a guided walk through the island's reef pools then dinner along the Jimbaran Bay.
- Final day in Bukit begins with 7:30 am yoga followed by a beach breakfast and then it's on to the Jengala Ceramic Gallery for a ceramic painting workshop. The day ends with dinner and a performance of a traditional Kecak Dance.
- Early morning yoga is followed by a departure from Bukit to Ubud. After lunch and a massage, tour leaders will take you through this arts and crafts village for shopping. The evening will end with a Jegog performance.
- Spa treatments will be offered after morning yoga. A day of silver making workshops and exploration of the town will end with jazz entertainment at a local nightspot.
- Yoga will lead into an exhilarating rafting trip down the Ayung River. Your afternoon will be free for exploring Ubud or relaxing by the pool.
- Last day in Ubud will be a full one. After yoga and check out a bus will take you to the active Kintamani volcano where you will enjoy lunch and an exotic fruit tasting overlooking Mount Batur.
- Yoga will be held at a water palace today. A hike through the rice fields of Tirta Ganga will be followed by a late lunch in a Japanese garden.
- Today's yoga session will focus on opening the chest as the rest of the day will be spent scuba diving in Indonesia's world famous coral reef. Fresh fish will be served with the sunset.
- After yoga in a botanical garden you will depart to Bedugal, a mountainous region where you will stay in villas along Lake Buyan.
- Today you will visit a floating temple and enjoy lake exploration through a boat or kayak. Afternoon will be spent strawberry picking and relaxing before traveling to the final destination, Canggu.
- Yoga on the beach will start your day of pampering! Shopping and walking through Canggu will be rewarded with a foot massage and sunset cocktails along the shores of the beach at Ku De Ta.
- More pampering-after all this is a luxury vacation! Yoga, a body scrub, massage and manicure/pedicure. Your last night will be spent by enjoying live music and a bbq on Echo Beach.
- Depart Bali, Canggu Airport
Owner, Yoga Life