Thinking about heading to the Big Apple for auction season? Maybe you still need to find a place to stay, but can't decide which auction house you want to be closest to? Never fear, The Mark's
coveted location is the place for you.
Nestled snuggly between Sotheby's, Christies and Philips de Pury, The Mark is directly next to the Gagosian Gallery. For more cultural adventures, visit the nearby art landmarks including The Met, The Guggenheim, The Whitney as well as The Frick and Neue Galerie. The hotel itself is as carefully curated as the auction houses, with only 100 rooms and 50 suites available at the luxurious property.
After touring the city's legendary art centers, come back to the artistically luxurious opulence of The Mark. Relax in rooms designed by Jacques Grange. Or grab a bite to eat at The Restaurant by Jean-Georges or a celebratory drink at The Mark Bar. You can even indulge in your room with room service provided by Jean-Georges.
Upcoming New York Auctions:
Read more about The Mark>
- November 9-10 - Sotheby's: Contemporary Art
- November 12-13 - Christie's & Sotheby's: Finest and Rarest Wine
- November 21 - Phillips de Pury: Modern & Contemporary Editions
- November 23 - Christie's: 500 Years: Decorative Arts Europe, Incl. Oriental Carpets
- December 7 - Christie's: New York Jewels
- December 17 - Phillips de Pury: 80's